Monday, March 8, 2010

Fresh Look = Big Sale!

Happy Monday everyone! I hope everyone had as good of a weekend as I did! We went on a camping trip to the desert with family and friends...it was a great trip and the kids had a blast! It did rain for 1/2 the day yesterday, but cleared up and was gorgeous. My little guy is getting so good on his dirt bike...I love watching him ride around!

Ok, enough about me. Back to business...this week, we are having a sitewide sale...20% off EVERYTHING! So, take advantage of this because the sale ends on Friday, March 12th...you only have 5 days! At checkout, enter code SITESALE20 to receive the discount!

p.s. Don't forget, Molly & Jason's wedding is on tonight! HAHA. I'm silly, I know, but I can't wait to watch it!! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

we LOVE comments...They are our current addiction. You can be assured that if you leave a comment it's like clinging your glass with a fork at a wedding, you know how the bride and groom kiss?....well if you leave a comment you can be assured that Alli and I are texting each other! :)

StampOutOnline's Fan Box

StampOutOnline on Facebook