Saturday, March 13, 2010

Opening Day Ceremonies


Todays the big "Opening Day" for baseball. The ceremonies start at 9 and will last til about 11 or 11:30 and then we have a game at 2. Whew, thats a long day! I'm so excited that today is our day to bring snack though, because I thought it would be fun to make something all the boys could have for each game...so, I made them all personalized stainless water bottles! I think they came out adorable and yes, maybe a little on the excessive side for 6 & 7 year old boys, but hey, I don't know how to do things simple!

I am so glad some of you took advantage of last weeks 20% off sale! Keep checking, we have more sales to come and new products in the making!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend...it's supposed to be beautiful weather here today...yeah!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

we LOVE comments...They are our current addiction. You can be assured that if you leave a comment it's like clinging your glass with a fork at a wedding, you know how the bride and groom kiss?....well if you leave a comment you can be assured that Alli and I are texting each other! :)

StampOutOnline's Fan Box

StampOutOnline on Facebook