Wednesday, May 5, 2010

In honor of Mother's Day

Hi everyone, Happy Wednesday!! :) We'd love to hear all of your "Funny Mommy Stories"! You know, those embarrassing moments your child blurts something out in the wrong place at the wrong time...those stories! We will pick a winnner on Friday morning! The winner will be determined by us and the story we find to be the most humorous! The winner will receive a $10 credit for StampOutOnline or a FREE notepad!
We have some darling new things in the making, some already on our site. Mommy Pad/Mommy Card sets, new stamp designs, some clear stamp sheets with acrylic blocks...the list goes on!
If anyone has any ideas, we are always up for those as well!!
Hope everyone is happy and healthy...let the fun begin!

XOXO
PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. When my youngest son was in kindergarten I went to his classroom at Christmastime. They were singing Christmas carols, so I just stood by the door and observed. I noticed that my son was not singing. When I asked him why he wasn't singing he told me he was. I told him I was watching and his lips weren't moving to which he replied "I was so full of joy the words got stuck in my throat and wouldn't come out".

    ReplyDelete
  2. While shopping in whole foods the other day. My 3 year old decided to say outloud as I was paying, "Shake it hot mamma!!!" The random things they say......AHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While my husband and I were shopping in Home Depot there was a little person working there. He was on a ladder and wearing a harness. My son was 5 at the time and said very loudly "Mama, why is that little boy on that ladder? He might fall. I had to explain to him that he was a little person but he is an adult" The man just smiled as I was turning red from embarrassment.

    ReplyDelete

we LOVE comments...They are our current addiction. You can be assured that if you leave a comment it's like clinging your glass with a fork at a wedding, you know how the bride and groom kiss?....well if you leave a comment you can be assured that Alli and I are texting each other! :)

StampOutOnline's Fan Box

StampOutOnline on Facebook